Thursday, August 2, 2012

fundraiser proposal


SCENTsational Fundraising Opportunity available to YOU!

My name is Brittany Clapp. I am an Independent Scentsy Director!
Fundraisers are a great way for your school, organization or cause to raise money at no cost to you!
What is Scentsy?
Scentsy is a company that sells Wickless Products such as Hanging Fresheners, Room Sprays, Travel Tins and our specialty ~ Wickless Candles . Our unique Scentsy Warmers (available in 3 sizes with over 40 designs) use a low watt light bulb to melt our specially formulated Authentic Scentsy Wax while releasing one of our over 80 Scentsy Fragrances. With no flame, no soot and no wick, the Scentsy System is a safe alternative to wick candles and can be used in homes, offices, schools, or wherever there is electricity. The possibilities are endless!
How does a Scentsy Fundraiser work?
  • I will order the supplies based on the number of participants.
  • If you like, I will hold an informational meeting for participants to display how Scentsy works & answer any questions they might have.
  • We set the dates for your fundraiser. I will bring you the packets, everyone collects orders, I will pickup packets & place the order. I will receive the order within 2-3 weeks max. I will deliver them to you and you will receive your check.
What does the organization have to do?
The only thing you have to do is provide participants and distribute & gather packets from the participants. (We can discuss prize options when we meet)
How much would the organization make?
Depending on the number of participants, your school, organization or cause can make quite a bit. I have attached a graph showing your possible earnings. I have also enclosed a fundraiser catalog for you to look over.
If you have any questions or want to set your fundraiser date, please let me know! If you know of any schools, organizations or causes that you think would love to benefit from this fundraiser, please send me their information, or kindly give them mine.
Thank you for taking the time to read my proposal. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Sincerely,

Brittany Clapp, Independent Scentsy Director
visit my website: www.clappforscent.scentsy.us
360-931-4457 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            360-931-4457      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

No comments:

Post a Comment