Friday, August 17, 2012

What to do with those contacts you collect at events..

Great job! You used the drawing slips and drawing box from the Scentsy family store. People gave you their info, and some even checked boxes that they were interested in hostessing a party.. now what?
I always start with the email, its easiest on me, and it adds their email to my contacts. Here is an example of what I emailed the contacts I collected at the fair this year;
"It was so nice to meet you this past week at the Clark County fair, at my Velata Chocolate fondue booth. I would love to chat with you about the benefits of being a hostess. Because we are a part of the Scentsy Family, our hostess rewards are stellar. Any Party over $150 earns free shipping, as well as gets you on your way to free product.... on top of those rewards I would like to offer you a set of forks and a bag of your choice of chocolate as a thank you for any august or september party you hold. I try to make it as effortless for you to Hostess a party, I bring the chocolate and you provide the dipp-ables or ask your guests to bring what they would like to dunk. 
I'd love to hear from you, please let me know if you have any questions!"

No comments:

Post a Comment