Wednesday, August 8, 2012

VIP Month on the facebook page

VIP CHALLENGE FOR THE MONTH OF AUGUST ONLY!!!!!!!

Since August is a transition month (double starter kit), 10% off the current catalog, the discontinuing list has been posted and the hype and excitement is building for the Fall/Winter catalog and holiday selling season I want to allow VIP passes to our team page. Our team goal is to DOUBLE during the month of August!!! 

I'm going to allow you to add possible teammates to our team page and then they will be removed the end of the month. I believe if they see our excitement, our sisterhood, positive posts and our generous nature of swapping and sharing ideas it will drive them to join Scentsy Fragrance, Velata or Grace Adele as well as inspire
 a discussion with you, their future sponsor!

*****I am asking that you message me the name and email of those you add to the page. Please give them a welcome introduction to the team page so we can say hi. The goal is that they ask questions and/or lurk to see what we are all about.

At the end of the month, I will send them a thank you email on your behalf and if they want to talk, I will answer questions on YOUR behalf. I am here to help YOU grow your team!

Here are a few simple rules, if a VIP asks questions, anyone can and should answer. Please keep in my mind that if you didn't add them, they are NOT your recruit. We work as a team and we should help our fellow Party Animals grow their team. Please pay it forward and use your full Scentsy Spirit!

I'm soooooo excited to see many of you grow YOUR team and promote to meet your goals. The Fall/Winter season is a crazy fun ride!! Hold on tight and enjoy every minute! As always, please let me know how I can help you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment