Thursday, August 9, 2012

Back to basics- Labeling


Back to the basics for those who are new to the team or missed this along the way. Labeling is important, handing out a catalog or an order is a waste of money if you do not take the time to label your marketing materials or the products. I've included photos of where I place my labels. Many customers toss their boxes, placing a label on the bottom of the warmer is a great way to keep your information with them.

 I label on the inside of every bar, you can place it on the back or front as long as you stay within policy and procedures which states that a label cannot cover the branding information.

I label Everything! All party orders, event/expo products, even product I give to my friends and family. You never know what they are going to do with it, my mom has been known to pass on my catalog to a girlfriend who will call me up out of the blue to place an order. Had my sticker not been on my catalog she might have just gone to the consultant locator rather than calling my mom for my information.



No comments:

Post a Comment