Monday, July 16, 2012

Convention 2012 in just a few days


 

I've attached a brief itinerary of the week's events. You will be given an additional itinerary with more detailed information at convention check-in. 

Tuesday

-Arrival at LAS, text me at 360-931-4457

-Airport Shuttle is available for $13.00 roundtrip, follow the link to prebook your reservation

-We will be staying at Paris in a "Luxury Room", our room is non-smoking with two queen size beds. I will be requesting a mini fridge at check in. 

-I'm going to Costco for munchies, lunch snacks etc to have in my room for hang out time.

Wednesday

-12pm, check-in at registration opens. Shopping in Scentsy Family Success will also open. As new products are revealed on Thursday and Brand X is announced more merchandise will be attended to the store.d

-2pm i have to sneak away for a SuperStar director's meeting in room N246... so if I don't return come find me :)

-7pm, Light the Night Opening Session for consultants only

-8-10pm, Choose your opening party or bounce around them all. Scentsy Ultra Lounge will include lights, music, dancing! (I'm letting you in on a little secret, at 9pm in the Ultra Lounge a Scentsy consultant Flash Mod will be performing) Viva Las Vegas will bring you back in time to the classic Vegas Strip including a performance by the King of Rock 'n Roll! Cirque De Scentsy includes flipping, jumping, spinning and swinging! Prepare to be wowed by amazing acrobatics! 

Thursday

-8:30-11:30am, general session

-break for lunch, I am planning on finding a food option the night before and throwing it in our mini fridge for lunch. I will carry it over to the convention center in a thermal tote to have during the lunch break on Thursday and Friday. There will be food options inside of the convention center, I am unsure how long the lines will be or the price point. Scentsy has encouraged us to not leave the convention center during the lunch break, there simply isn't enough time to funnel out and into a restaurant in time to make it back. 

-1:30-6pm, general session 2

-7:30pm, Clapp for Scent group dinner at Dick's Last Resort located inside Excalibur Hotel 

Friday

-8:30-11:30am, general session 3

-break for lunch

-1:30-4pm, general session 4


-dinner break

- I will be saying my Farewells to you all during this time as I have a 8:10 flight out of vegas to get home in time do my Camas day's booth! woo hoo!

-6:30-8:30pm, Awards Night, you will not want to miss a performance by Colbie Caillat or the big reveals!! Location announcements for Director Leadership trip, Incentive Trip 2013 and convention 2013!!! 

Saturday

-11am, check out 


Last minute details:

-Flat rate UPS shipping will be available in the Scentsy Family Success store for $14

-The wardrobe at convention is very casual, most will be in Scentsy apparel, shorts, jeans, flip flops. Team Day is Thursday, I am working on something for us, more details to follow... But if you would wear pink or orange or some kind of shade in between than we will be a big burst of matching :) You will see big silly hats, glow sticks, colored hair spray, Mardi Gras beads, feel free to pack it if you have it and want to wear it. I will be playing it low key this year, but wanted you to know so your not caught off guard. 


-Business cards, bring them. You will meet consultants everywhere and they might be local to you! Swapping business cards makes it easier to remember their name and find them on Facebook! 

-A reusable cup comes in handy during the general sessions and any light snacks if you want to pack them.

-Pack a thermal tote for lunch if you'd like.

I'm so excited to share this experience with all of you!I joined Scentsy in Jan. 2009 and I attended convention that year. It was the best decision I could have made for my business at the time, I went alone and stayed with my upline Director at the time. It was an amazing experience and I saw the potential in myself and my business- and had a ton of fun!!! 

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions before we leave. See you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment